Greek versionEnglish version
School of English LOGO

Τμήμα Αγγλικής Γλώσσας και Φιλολογίας Α.Π.Θ.

School of English LOGO

Τμήμα Αγγλικής Γλώσσας και Φιλολογίας Α.Π.Θ.

School of English slide 0
School of English slide 1
School of English slide 2
School of English slide 3
School of English slide 4
School of English slide 5
School of English slide 6
School of English slide 7
School of English slide 8
School of English slide 0
School of English slide 1
School of English slide 2
School of English slide 3
School of English slide 4
School of English slide 5
School of English slide 6
School of English slide 7
School of English slide 8

Λογ7-444 Eργαστήριο Δημιουργικής Γραφής

Λογ7-444 Eργαστήριο Δημιουργικής Γραφής

Επιλογής | Ώρες διδασκαλίας: 3 | Διδακτικές μονάδες: 3 | Πιστωτικές μονάδες (ECTS): 6

Περιγραφή

In this course we will consider the materials, conventions, and techniques involved in the making of poetry. Students will respond to assignments designed to help them generate poems in English. Since it is impossible to write poetry without reading it, we will also spend time reading model poems, tuning our ears and eyes to them, learning what we can about the art of poetry through them. We will use our remaining time together to discuss the writing students produce, engaging in the process of editing and revision.

Learning outcomes and competences

Required Texts:  Material on elearning

Achievement requirements/passing the course

Students will be required to submit drafts of poems each week as part of regular homework (on-time submission of these drafts, along with class participation, will count as 20% of the final grade). The remaining 80% of the final grade will be determined by a final portfolio submitted the last day of class.

During the winter semester 2021-2022, this course will be taught by the visiting Fulbright professor, Dr. Christopher Bakken.



Διδασκαλία

ΕξάμηνοΤμήμαΗμέραΑπόΈωςΑίθουσαΔιδάσκων/ουσα
Χειμερινό Τρίτη18:30 21:00112 π.κ. Bakken Christopher